Being an Organizer is a special experience. By hosting your event each week, you are making a space for yourself and writers in your local community. It’s first about making a commitment to your own writing, then helping others be successful with theirs.
Because it’s such an important role in our community, our Organizers receive special benefits, including invitations to events and unique offers. You will be added to our Organizers Rewards Program where every few months, we do something special, just for our organizers.
Our events allow writers of all genres and skill levels to support each other in getting their writing done; whatever you want to write, whatever genre or format, our method works. We cover the costs; all you need is the commitment and a couple hours a week.
We’ll be there with you, with training, resources and more, every step of the way. No prior experience necessary. There’s no better way to meet writers in your area, just like you.
The Ideal Shut Up & Write! Organizer is:
- Committed to working on their own writing
- Someone who enjoys helping others
- A good communicator (verbal and written)
Benefits and Rewards
- Get tons of writing done!
- Meet other writers in your community
- Become eligible for our Organizer Rewards Program
- Help yourself and others overcome common productivity challenges
- Gain a sense of pride in the community you’re helping to cultivate
- Receive invitations to Shut Up & Write! Organizer-only events
- Opportunities to shape the future of Shut Up & Write! and its offerings
- Constant support from Headquarters